FREIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
‘Fast Freight’ is a complete package that will handle all the operations involved in Freight forwarding. ‘Fast Freight’ enables the user to handle the operations in a computerized environment where the user will be benefitted by easy and user-friendly interfaces and fast access to information
Fast Freight system consists of 4 main modules, which operate separately viz.,
Air Imports, Air Exports, Sea Imports and Sea Exports. In a multi user environment ‘Fast Freight’ supports any number of users depending on the hardware infrastructure established in a single local area network (LAN). Microsoft SQL Server works as the backend database of the software. This solution is very much popular among the organizations due to its reliability, ease of maintenance and user friendly graphical user interface (GUI).
BENEFITS IN FAST FREIGHT
- The four core modular (Air Inward, Air Outward, Sea Inward and Sea Outward) design allows users to install the necessary modules as per the business requirements
- Emailing reports directly from Fast Fright
- Ability to generate various reports from Fast Fright
- All necessary reports could be printed as per multiple pre-printed document formats (Example: House Airway Bill, House Bill Loading, Delivery Order, Etc.)
- Friendly Graphical user Interface.
- Share information over a network with different levels of accessibility
- Integrated with the Accounting system (Optional)
- Job register for all departments
- Cost sheets are integrated with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Modules.
- Multi-currency facility
- Updating of shipment status (POD)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for user efficiencies and reporting
- Credit controlling option for Customers and Agents
- Maintain Sales
- Ability to track and trace events in the database
KEY FEATURES & REPORTS – MODULE WISE
- Sea Export Module: Freight Manifest, HBL, HBL Instruction, Pre Alert, MBL Instruction, Amended MBL Instruction, Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note, Payment Advice, POD & Job wise Costing Sheet.
- Sea Import Module: Cover Page, Cargo Manifest, Freight Manifest, Delivery Order (Actual Consignee / Notify Party), Cargo Arrival Notice (Actual Consignee / Notify Party), Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note, Payment Advice, EDI file transfer to eServices, POD & Job wise Costing Sheet.
- Air Export Module: Air Cargo Manifest, Freight Manifest, HAWB, MAWB, Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note, Payment Advice, POD & Job wise Costing Sheet.
- Air Import Module: Freight Manifest, Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note, Payment Advice, POD & Job wise Costing Sheet.
- Debtor Modules: Receipt, Cheque Return Entry, Debtors Statement, Debtors Age Analysis, Transaction Listing, Customer Summery, Vat Payable, Settlements
- Creditor Modules: Payment, Cheque Return Entry, Creditor Statement, Creditor Age Analysis, Transaction Listing, Creditor Summery, Vat Payable, Settlements.
- Management Module: Tonnage Report, Revenue Statement, HBL / HAWB wise Revenue Statement, Job Status Report
- Job Costing Summery Report
- Debtors & Creditors Statements - Sales Rep wise
- Debtors & Creditors Statements Summery
- Transaction Listing
- Transaction Listing – Customer wise
- VAT Payable & Receivable Report
- Revenue Statement
- Revenue Statement – HBL wise
- Tonnage Report
- Invoice Charges Breakdown
- Audit Trail
- Un-Invoiced Job List